Flow Cytometry Training Courses
These flow cytometry courses are interactive, lecture and exercise based courses given by experts in the field who can share their in-depth knowledge of an evolving technology. These courses are ideal for those using Flow Cytometry in Industry and Academia. Over 500 people have already been training on these very popular flow cytometry courses.
These modular courses are linked and have been designed to build up knowledge of flow cytometry to ensure that the delegate is confident to design, carry out, analyse and present their flow cytometry data.
Module 1: £315 (plus VAT)
This module is aimed at those new to flow cytometry and those wanting to understand the basics of the technology before attending Module 2. This can be taken as a standalone course or can be taken as a building block for the next module.
‘Very nice course to get you started. A lot of useful information, but not overwhelming for a full day’s course.’
Module 2: £630 (plus VAT)
The follow up two day module takes the knowledge from Module 1 and builds on it to give the delegates confidence in designing, running, analysing and presenting their flow cytometry data.
'This course was recommended to me by a lot of people and I will join the chorus to recommend this course to anyone who needs help with flow cytometry.’
For further information about the Modules including Learning Objectives, click here.
If you have any questions about the courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
'I think this course is really accessible, which is especially nice for people that know nothing about flow cytometry'
'Excellent learning experience run by real hands on experts in the field'
'If you want to understand other people flow data and your own, this course is a great help'
'A great course to ensure you are implementing best practices'
'The course covered a huge amount of theory as to the best practices of design of flow experiments but also more importantly highlighted where things could go wrong'
Module 2 :
'Great Course. Thank you! Didn't relaise how much I didn't know'
'Flow Cytometry is a huge topic. You made it worth it to come to this course. No way I would have grasped on my own, what I learned about flow cytometry in the last two days, Many thanks'.
'This is an excellent course for anyone who uses flow cytometry regularly in their jobs - even for those people that have been doing flow for many years, but never really had a proper introduction to the whats and the whys!'
Terms and Conditions of Flow Cytometry Courses (run by Babraham Institute Enterprise Ltd)
- No refunds, transfers or deferrals can be made if less than 14 days’ notice is given.
- Babraham Institute Enterprise Ltd reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or change the location or content of a course without penalty if considered necessary. BIE undertakes to inform customers as soon as the change is made and customers may book an alternative course at no extra charge, or receive a full refund or credit against future courses.
- If a customer wishes to cancel a course, provided more than 14 days’ notice prior to the course start date is given, the tuition fee will be refunded less a £50 cancellation fee.
- If a customer wishes to transfer to another course, provided more than 14 days’ notice prior to the course start date is given and subject to availability, no additional charge will be made, other than for any new study materials that may be required.
- It may be possible to transfer your place on a course to another member of your organisation, but this will be assessed by BIE on a case to case basis.